- Six-Locus High Resolution HLA A∼C∼B∼DRB3/4/5∼DRB1∼DQB1 Haplotype Frequencies
6-locus haplotype frequencies derived from the entire DNA-typed NMDP registry for 21 detailed race/ethnic categories and 5 broad race/ethnic categories as of September 2011.
- A-B-DRB1 224 Haplotype Frequencies
A-B-DRB1 haplotype frequencies at 2-digit A,B and 4-digit DRB1 for the US African-American, Asian, European-American, and Hispanic populations derived from the full NMDP registry in 2005.
- DRB1-DRB3/4/5-DQB1 Haplotype Associations (XLS)
Relative proportions of DRB1-DRB3/4/5-DQB1 haplotypes in major ethnic groups of the U.S. (selected, not random)
Burdett L, Smith K, Tu B , Guiterrez M , Buck K. , Maiers M., Ng J., Hartzman R. and Fernandez-Vina M.. DRB-DQB1 diversity in the analysis of 4727 donors typed by SBT. (abstract) Hum Immunol. 2003 Oct;64(10 Suppl):S6.
- High-Resolution HLA Alleles and Haplotypes in the US Population
High-resolution haplotype and allele frequencies for HLA-A, C, B, DRB1, and DQB1 loci for the US African American, Asian, European American, and Hispanic populations.
- Jewish High-Resolution Haplotype Frequencies
High-resolution haplotype and allele frequencies for HLA-A, B and DRB1 loci for the Jewish population from the Hadassah Registry - Jerusalem.